JCIM Online Academy Registration (COVID-19 Fund Raising 100)
FREE In-Store Pickup
2020 JCI Malaysia Online Academy
Date: 27th & 28th June 2020
Time: 10:00 - 17:00 (UTC+8, Kuala Lumpur)
Training will be delivered thru Zoom Meeting
Registration fee: RM100/USD25 per pax
(Registration fees will be channeled to JCIM Covid-19 Fund)
How to register?
1. Scan the QR code or go to https://bit.ly/JCIMOnlineAcademy and add 'COVID-19 Fund Raising 100' to cart.
2. Check-out and fill up your Name, Contact (For Whatsapp) & Email.
3. Complete the payment then you are successfully registered.
4. We will create a Whatsapp group for participants 1 week before.
5. Our Head Trainer will give an assignment to all participants before the training.
What will you learn?
This Online Academy is created to help participants to reset five important aspects in our life and continue to achieve our dreams, plans and goals!
- Reset Your Mindset
- Reset Your Work
- Reset Leadership
- Reset Your Finance
- Reset Trust
Who Should Attend?
Current JCI National Officers and JCI Local Presidents
Head Trainer - JCI Senator Velvet Ooi (2002 JCI Malaysia President, 2003 JCI Vice President, 2018 - 2020 JCI Malaysia Skills Development Council Chairman)
Assistant Trainer - JCI Senator Ken Lee (2020 JCI Malaysia President), JCI Senator Andy Lau (2020 JCI Vice President, 2019 JCI Malaysia President) & JCI Senator Nurul-Huda (2017 JCI Malaysia President)
What’s included in the donation package
- A set of Coverall Isolation Gown
- A box 3ply mask
Let’s contribute to helping covid-19 frontliner to be better equipped in combating the coronavirus outbreak. Your kind contribution can make a difference.